Time seems to have accelerated over the past week. It is a strange phenomenon that when you have a very busy week time seems to accelerate.
I have been out or away from home 5 out of the last 7 nights on work related trips and meetings. It is now Sunday night and I am eventually getting/making some time to write my thoughts down on my blog and letting you all know of what cool productivity and GTD links I have unearthed in the past week.
Well, without further undue, here are the links for Sunday the 21st September 2008.
- My first link for this week is a review from Productivity Science of the Dave Allen GTD-Connect website and application. GTD-Connect is something I have yet to fully look into but I will do and I am due to do a review of it pretty soon.
- My second link is Sam Kale’s review of Evernote. I have been using Evernote on my Mac and my iPhone for a few weeks and I love it as a media note taker. More on my uses of Evernote later 🙂
- My third link is a link to the GTD Channel on Youtube. I initially learned about this from GTD Times and this is a YouTube Channel dedicated to GTD related Videos. Some great ones on the channel and I will post some good ones to this blog in the coming weeks.
- My fourth link is an interesting blog post from Zen Habits about Reclaiming Your Time. I found some interesting viewpoints in this post.
- My fifth and last link for this week is a good tip for those of you who use the Nozbe GTD Web Based Application. This is a tip from one of my blog readers John Kendrick about sending email directly to your Nozbe Inbox.
Well, time to catch up on a few blogs and then off to bed, another busy week and I have a big project to start this week along with some learning I have to do for another looming project.
Hopefully back tomorrow with some more insights into my thoughts..
Thanks, and good night all..