Another week is over and more lessons are learned about life and business. I love it when I have productive weeks as I just have where I can learn about the business I am in.
Trying to get some more time for blogging but my business and personal lives are just crammed so full at the minute that I am finding myself exhausted on an evening.
I have got out of the exercise habit so I need to jot myself to get back started again at the gym! That will give me energy even if I cannot muster up the energy to go
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a great post titled How to Become a High-Tech Minimalist. Some great tips and tricks in here for achieving a minimalistic environment with technology. I really do think that a de-cluttered environment is a productive one and I try to be as minimalist as possible in everything I do.
- My second link is a link to a list of free and great iPhone Apps from Gizmodo. Some great apps are listed on here and some I did not know about until reading this post. Of course, one of my personal favourites, Evernote has made the list and if you have not already tried Evernote, what are you waiting for?
- My third link is to a post titled How To Train Yourself To Be In The Mood You Want. Attitude and your mood are a very important factor in life and the great thing is that you are the person who can change it. You will always do things better when you are in a great and positive mood.
- My fourth link is a link to a write up about Google’s decision to drop development on Google Notebook and the alternatives you can use. Evernote is mentioned as an alternative and to be honest, I always preferred Evernote over Google Notebook in the first place!
- My fifth and last link is a link to a post about Using Getting Things Done at Home. This contains some ideas on how the GTD Methodology can help in the home as well as at work.
Hope you all have a great week.