The last week has been replaced with a blur!
I had a great time at the A4UExpo in London. It was great to meet up with so many old friends.
I was back at work for a day before going away for the weekend with my family and I have just returned.
Hoping to get some more time this coming week.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week outlines the Pomodoro productivity technique as an alternative to GTD. This makes good reading for anybody interested in productivity. I follow GTD but must admit that some of what works best for me in my own system has crept in to the way I get things done. This topic needs a post all on its own!
- My second link is a link to a nice post titled 100 Ways To Develop Your Mind by Steven Aitchison. There are 100 little tricks to help you develop your mind, something which we all can never do enough!
- My third link is a post from Productivity501 that provides a review of Virtual Assistants. I gave AskSunday a trial last year and this is something I am going to try again in the new year for a couple of projects I have. Interesting read and a great resource for people who have work that can be delegated to a virtual assistant.
- My fourth link is a link to a new productivity app for the Apple iPhone called 2Do. This looks a neat little app for the iPhone and iPod touch. The interface looks nice, shame there is no desktop version to sync with!
- My fifth and last link is a link to part two of a GTD Series from The Productive Organizer. The second post in the series provides information on why the author chose the iPod Touch as their GTD tool.. Great series of posts that I recommend you to check out.
Hope you all have a great week!