It has been my daughters tenth birthday today. People always comment on how time flies and I must admit that it does not seem two minutes since she was born but I also am happy that the past ten years have been fantastic and I have enjoyed every minute.
Life is a collection of memories and I sure have invested a lot in the memory bank over the past ten years and I thank my wife and children for providing me with these memories.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a great post covering some Advanced Topics of Getting Things Done with Evernote. Evernote and GTD go together like peas in a pod and posts like this are great for identifying little nuggets from how other people are utilizing such cool apps.
- My second link is a link to a How I Get Things Done post from Farcornertech.com called Mind Like Water: My Perfect Readiness GTD. Interesting stuff and good to read about how the author combines work based GTD on Microsoft and home based GTD on Apple Mac.
- My third link is a link to a great Mac application called TextExpander. This has been around a while but I have only started to really look at it the past few days. Wow, this can really save you some time so if you are on a Mac, check it out!
- My fourth link provides a Gmail GTD post covering GTD Action Lists and Gmail Labels. Again, I am not a heavy Gmail user but I know a lot of you are so I always like to include these Gmail GTD tips.
- My fifth and last link is a link to an overview of the GTD book and methodology from benchfly.com. I always like to read these intros covering GTD and productivity to see what peoples first impressions are.
Planning ahead of me this week. Mind Mapping skills at the ready, and I am looking forward to it!