Well, another week is over.
I am really busy at the minute and having to focus a lot on my daily work in order to get it all done. We are getting a lot of orders which is always good and we probably should employ staff more but the current economic climate is really preventing me from taking on additional headcount in case the work slows down.
I guess it is a nice problem to have but my productivity and organizational skills are being tested right to the limit at the moment as I juggle quite a few different roles.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a topical (as it is Mothers Days here in the UK) titled Time Saving Tips for Mothers. Just a collection of a few little tips that my wife pretty much already does in order to be more organized when it comes to children.
- My second link is a link to a post about Getting Things Done with Gmail Tasks. I do not use Gmail myself apart from the odd time when I need web access to my mail (as I use Google Apps to host all my email) although I know a lot of people swear by Gmail. Just some handy hints on how to make Gmail work for you in a GTD style.
- My third link is a link to Getting Things Done with Projects 2.0. This is a fresh look at Project Management and how Project Management 2.0 can help change the views of the people involved for the better.
- My fourth link is a link to a nice little post about the Trick to Evernote. I love Evernote and I use it more and more every day. I love finding new ways out to use the app.
- My fifth and last link is a link to the cool Cult of Done Manifesto. Read it and I would love to start a comment discussion with your thoughts!
Well, that is it for this week. going to have a well earned rest now and hopefully I will get some more time this week to do some more posts.
Thanks and wishing you all a great week!