First week back and my feet have hardly touched the ground!
Spent a few days trawling through my emails and allocating these to where they should be. I collected over 100 tasks whilst away on OmniFocus for iPhone so these all needed sorting. In fact, Tuesday/Wednesday of this week turned into a great two day review of my current tasks and projects. A mammoth weekly review!
Looking forward to another great week. I am away Thursday to Tuesday in Reeth, Swaledale for another break, looking forward to it already!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a great post from Web Worker Daily titled Postponed: Procrastination. Procrastination is productivity’s biggest enemy! and one which we all face. It is so easy to put things off and drift in the ether rather than focus and do. Great tips from a great blog.
- My second link is a link to txtGTD, a text based GTD system. This is a cool little script written in AutoHotKey for Windows or Perl for WIndows, Linux, and Mac. I have just found this myself and I am looking at the Perl version as it looks quirky and cool. Check it out and let me know your thoughts on it.
- My third link is a link to a post titled How To Get More Done As A Freelance Web Designer. Although this is aimed at Web Designers, there are some great generic tips from Lee Munroe, the author of this blog.
- My fourth link is another Gmail GTD tip titled GTD Action Lists and Gmail Labels from the pennies in a jar blog. Again, I do not use Gmail but I know a lot of people do so be sure to check out this cool little post about GTD using Gmail.
- My fifth and last link is a link to a review of the Things GTD iPhone application. Nice little review of a great app that I am sure I would use if I was not hooked on OmniFocus!
Wishing you all a very productive week ahead!