Apologies that I missed again last week but I was ill and felt that rotten that I was not able to muster the energy to write a post. One of the not so great things of having four kids is the amount of bugs that you can pick up as they are like bug sponges!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to an article by Malcolm Gladwell that was published in the New Yorker titled How David Beats Goliath. This post looks at how underdogs can break the traditional rules of engagement n order to win when on paper they should always lose. Malcolm Gladwell is one of my favorite authors and this is a great read.
- My second link is a link to probably the most comprehensive review of Evernote I have ever seen titled Take a Minute to Collect Your Thoughts With Evernote. If you are new to Evernote or a seasoned user like myself it is always great to read these reviews to see what other people are using this great piece of software for.
- My third link is to a post from FastCompany.com titled How to Motivate People: Skip the Bonus and Give Them a Real Project. This is an interesting post and 10 minute video discussing how the best way to motivate people is not with money, but by letting them work on projects close to their hearts. Interesting and relevant for me!
- My fourth link is a link to a post from Sid Savara regarding Procrastination Thumbscrews. The post aims to find your Procrastinating and Time Wasting Weaknesses and deal with them!
- My fifth and last link is a link to an old but awesome post from Merlin Mann on 43Folders.com about Building a Smarter To-Do List. This is a classic read and I have started to cover some of these classic posts in this list.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!