Just returned from a great family holiday in Northumberland. Stayed in Beadnell for the fifth year and as usual, had a great time.
Well, I eventually got my iPad. I got a 64GB 3G and so far I am loving it. Really looking forward to getting a lot of productivity apps on it.
I can see some great things coming from my iPad!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to an article titled 3 Brain Hacks to Easily Memorize New Info and Save Time While Studying. I love these little memory joggers and use quite a few of these myself. Good read.
- My second link is a link to an article showing you how to use toodledo for GTD and Inbox Zero. Great read for a nice simple application that can be used to Get Things Done.
- My third link is to a post about how to password protect Evernote. I must admit that security has been one concern of mine with relaying so heavily on cloud based services such as Evernote. This post helps to show you how you can password protect Evernote.
- My fourth link is a link to a nice post that provides 10 Tips for Reducing Junk Email. Junk email gives us all a problem and if you can reduce the number you get, you can reduce the time spent clearing out junk and increase your time to spend on productive work.
- My fifth and last link is a link to the new GTD Implementation guide from David Allen. This does cost $20 and I have not yet bought it myself but if it is from David Allen I am sure it will be worth it and I am hearing good buzz around Twitter about this implementation guide.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!