I hope you are all ready for Valentines tomorrow? It is my wife’s birthday so we get to celebrate two things, and I do not have any excuses to miss either!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great Getting Things Done post titled The Solo Attorney’s Introduction to Getting Things Done. I do like these introductory posts to the GTD methodology and always enjoy hearing how other people are Getting Things Done.
- My second link is to a great post from my wife titled Cherish the Moment. Now this is not truly productivity related but it is a post that teaches us the important of living where you are right now. Do not get caught up in the journey but stop and enjoy yourself where you are, right now.
- My third link is to a post from the whole self blog called decluttering, it’s the way forward. I must admit that my wife is a master at de-cluttering and I have learned to harness the power of de-cluttering from her.
- My fourth link is a link to a video comparison of Microsoft OneNote and Evernote. Being a Mac user, I have never used Microsoft OneNote but I do know that Evernote does everything I need it to do!
- My fifth and last link is to a shortlist of OSX Time & Project Management Apps. Being a Mac user I found this a great list of apps I might not have known about.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!