I had a busy week last week and this week is shaping up pretty much the same.
I am going on vacation Friday for a couple of weeks in Northern Italy with my family. Really looking forward to a well earned break.
I am just hoping that OmnIFocus for the iPad comes out before I go so that I can truly put it through its paces whilst away.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to great post titled ADHD & Productivity: 12 Strategies for Getting Things Done. Ignoring the part about ADHD, this is a great 12 point strategy list that we can all use as a way to increase our productivity.
- My second link is a great link from the Smart Bloggerz website titled Six Keys To Getting Things Done Over The Summer. Summer is here and I know it is a time when productivity can suffer due to the fine weather and light evenings. Read this guide to ensure you stay on track over the summer months.
- My third link is to an interesting post titled Methods of Work: It Didn’t Happen If You Didn’t Write It Down. This looks at the process of taking notes and also covers some of the cool note taking applications that are currently available.
- My fourth link is a link to Spootnik. Spootnik is an app I featured a while ago but it has had quite an overhaul and has some cool new features. Spootnik allows you to have a web front end on OmnIFocus so that you can use it anywhere. Check it out as it is pretty cool.
- My fifth and last link is to part 7 of a 14 part series from the Simple Dollar where they are discussing the Getting Things Done book by David Allen. This fourth installment is titled Getting Things Done: Setting Up the Right Buckets. This is an excellent series and well worth the time investment.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!