Work, work, and more work this week 🙂
Lucky that I enjoy what I do!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post called Tips for a Productive Day from the MeDirected blog. This post aims to show you how to make the most out of the 86,400 seconds that we all have every day.
- My second link is a link to a great post from Lifehacker titled Get More Done by Organizing Just Enough. Interesting post from Lifehacker and it does as some good questions.
- My third link is to the a post outlining Dealing with Calls and Agendas with OmniFocus. I like posts such as these as I feel we all use apps such as OmniFocus in our own way and seeing how other people use them can inspire you to add new branches to your daily workflow.
- My fourth link is a link to a nice little recap from GTD Times of what GTD actually is. That is a great elevator pitch for GTD and one similar to what I explain to people when they ask what I do.
- My fifth and last link is a link to a great post from ZenHabits titled How I Was Able to Ace Exams Without Studying. I love taking exams and I run a whole site dedicated to Mind Mapping for Exams so this post was of interest for me.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!