I have been working long and hard this week. Keeping my head down and spinning the projects.
However, I am happy to say that the week was very productive and all my tasks got completed on time.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post from the Linux Magazine titled Make Firefox a Productivity Powerhouse. I use Firefox as my browser so found this a great article with some great tips and links contained within.
- My second link is a link to blog post about How to Hire And Work With a Virtual Assistant. I tried to work with a Virtual Assistant last year with not much luck so I am reading this article and pondering whether to take Jeff’s advice and give it another shot.
- My third link is to a nice post from Spot.lk titled Priorities towards innovation and entrepreneurship. This is a good thought provoking post that is well worth a read.
- My fourth link is a link to a a list of GTD and Productivity people on Twitter. This list is brought to you from Listorious and contains pretty much all the main players in our industry. Noce to see my name on the list. Be sure to check it out and get following people!
- My fifth and last link is a link to the the Evernote Workflow from Hicks Design in the UK. It is no secret that I love Evernote and I love seeing how other people use it.
Hope you all have a great week ahead. Mine is looking very busy yet again!