Had a great weekend with the family. We got a new dog just before Christmas and it is just able to go walking so we have enjoyed a good walk both yesterday and today with the dog.
Next week sees me away for four days with a very busy schedule. Will be living out of three different hotels so will be on the move quite a bit.
I have three Evernote links this week. Those guys over at Evernote sure are doing a great job and picking up a whole lot of publicity!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post from Bloggingtips.com titled Using Evernote to Blog One Step Ahead of Yourself. This post introduces Evernote and discusses how bloggers can use it to keep one step ahead of themselves.
- My second link is a link to blog post from HawkWings.net that provides a Script to archive emails into Evernote. I have started using this script myself and find it very easy when I need to archive an important email into Evernote. Great find.
- My third link is to the Evernote Blog announcing the release of Evernote 3.5 for Windows. This is a major release for Windows and has taken over a years worth of development and testing to get it to this stage. If you use Windows and Evernote, be sure to upgrade.
- My fourth link is a link to a GTD Project Template for Filemaker. I do not use Filemaker but saw this mentioned on Twitter so it is worth checking out if you are a Filemaker user.
- My fifth and last link is a link to a post from RockYourDay.com titled How To Train Yourself To Be In The Mood You Want. This is a good post that covers personal psychology and how you can train yourself to be in the optimal mental state.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!