As always, Christmas has crept up and now we are only 5 days away from Christmas day. Luckily, I started my Christmas shopping quite early so I am pretty much sorted out for the presents for my wife and four children.
I hope your preparations are going as smooth as mine and I am looking forward to a few days of rest!
Wishing you and yours all the best for Christmas.
This week I am providing five links for Evernote.
If you do not know what Evernote is, be sure to check out my Evernote Review.
I have posted quite a few links and blog posts regarding Evernote so be also sure to check out my Evernote Tag to see all of these related posts.
I am not an affiliate of Evernote and in no way associated with them. This is an application that I use and I am passionate about.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a post titled Organize Your Digital Life 10 – Capture everything else in one place. This post covers a lot of what Evernote can do and is used for. Check it out and watch the collection of videos.
- My second link is a link to a post titled Seven Ways I Use Evernote to Improve My Finances from thesimpledollar.com. This post shows how one happy Evernote user manages to save money by using Evernote. Some great little tips that are handy at this most expensive time of year.
- My third link is to the Evernote Blog post announcing Evernote for the Google Android Phone. Evernote has been supported on most platforms for quite a while and the launch of the Android client will empower a lot more users to benefit from Evernote.
- My fourth link is a link to a post showing you how to Archive Your Twitter Tweets Into Your Evernote Account With @myEN. This is a cool feature that you may think of a use for. I have used it in the past for retweeting nuggets from Twitter straight into Evernote. Personally, I prefer to capture straight to Evernote as I feel this adds an extra step.
- My fifth and last link is a link to Evernote. Couldn’t compile this list without a link to the official site where you can download and try Evernote for free.
Hope you all have a great week and enjoy the Christmas holidays.