Well, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
I had a great time with my family. Great to see all my kids open their presents and spent a great few days together as a family.
Christmas is a great time to reflect and get ready for the New Year and all that brings.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a post titled 100 All-Time Best Ways to Hack Your Workday. This is a great collection of little time saving and productivity hacks that I am sure we can all learn from. I love these simple and straight to the point posts.
- My second link is a link to a post that provides Some Help for Your GTD 50,000 Foot Reviews. This is a great time of year to perform a 50,000 foot review and this post provides some tips and guidance in how to get through this review.
- My third link is to a blog post titled How To Get a Bob The Builder “Yes We Can!” Attitude. Great post about adopting a we can do it attitude to everything you do. How the world would be a better place if we all would promote and adopt this type of attitude.
- My fourth link is a link to a post showing you how to Get Things Done with WordPress. WordPress probably wouldn’t be your first choice for choosing a GTD app but this post covers a GTD specific theme for WordPress that turns WordPress into an online collaboration tool that can help you Get Things Done as part of a team working on projects. Definitely an interesting choice as an alternative to online tools such as Basecamp.
- My fifth and last link is a link to the 2009 GTD Christmas Quiz from OrganizeIT.co.uk. Great idea to have a bit of festive GTD fun so give the quiz ago to see how many of these you get correct.
I hope you enjoy these links and I will be back in 2010 with some more posts so I hope you all enjoy the New Years celebrations.