Let me start by wishing all my US readers a Happy Independence Day! I know the majority of my readers come from the US so I hope you are all enjoying the festivities and fireworks!
I missed last week as I was away with my son on a survival weekend and I was not home until late and totally whacked!
I now am also the proud owner of an Apple iPhone 4. Loads to come on this and how I use the iPhone and iPad to Get Things Done..
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great no-nonsense post from Ivan Walsh titled How To Make Friday Your Busiest Day And Get The Rewards. Friday is my busiest and most important day of the week so I share a lot in common with this post.
- My second link is a link to a post from Business Builder Marketing titled The Mechanics of Getting Things Done. This post provides a great overview of the Getting Things Done methodology.
- My third link is to a screencast based review of Evernote for the Blackberry mobile device. Always cool to see a screencast based review over the traditional written review as you can see what the author is talking about.
- My fourth link is a link to a nice post from Scot Newbury titled GTD is about method not tools. Scot hits the nail on the head with the statements in this post. I always tell people that productivity systems are personal and it is different for every person. Too many people spend time working on the tools rather than actually getting things done!
- My fifth and last link is to part 5 of a 14 part series from the Simple Dollar where they are discussing the Getting Things Done book by David Allen. This fourth installment is titled Getting things done 101: Corraling Your Stuff. This is an excellent series and well worth the time investment.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!