Another productive week draws to an end. I submitted a major piece of work that I had been creating over the past couple of weeks. You cannot beat the feeling when you hit the submit button and the work is complete. Kind of like checking off those tasks on your task list.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a link to the new Paper Based Coordinators from the David Allen Company. These are paper based planners for Getting Things Done. I use electronic systems to Get Things Done although I do rely on my Moleskine for note taking when out of the office. I first heard about these from the GTD-Times post.
- My second link is a link to the GTD Dictionary from Organize IT. I have been following this dictionary for a few weeks and they are good little definitions of frequently used GTD words. This link points to the tag for the dictionary so contains all the posts.
- My third link is a link to a blog post from the Flipping Heck Blog about why the Four Hour Work Week does not work in the real world. I love the 4HWW but also agree that a lot of it is pretty much unusable for most in the real world. I am sure it helps to sell books, and I did enjoy the book and must review it soon.
- My fourth link is a link to a post from John Gruber of Daring Fireball about how he implements his email system to get things done. Good read from a fantastic blog.
- My fifth and last link for this week is a link to the Getting Started in Productivity, Abbreviations post from the Simple Productivity Blog. Just stumbled across this colorful new blog. Check it out and see what you think.
Hope you are all still enjoying the blog!