My Motivational Songs Spotify playlist is on the site and has been receiving great rankings.
Well, one month down in 2009 already. Hope your year is working out well.
I have been bashing the @Home context again this weekend removing the tiles from our bathroom in preparation for a tiler to arrive next week. Need a well earned break in front of my computer tonight to catch up on what I have missed this weekend.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a post by Michael Deutch from the MindJet Blog titled Making it all Work with MindManager Michael is a regular reader and commenter on this blog and it is great to see such a great GTD post on the MindJet blog.
- My second link is a link to the Zen Habits post on How to Get Things Done with Twitter. I have been using Twitter for quite a while now and must admit that sometimes it can be counter productive and quite a distraction. This post shows you how to use Twitter productively and in my opinion it is a must read for all users of Twitter.
- My third link is a link to a different take on GMail GTD from Neil Dixon. First time I have linked to this blog and it is a good read. Neil provides some good information if Gmail is the mail system that you use.
- My fourth link is a link to 10 Productivity Tips for Road Warriors courtesy of Ian’s Messy Desk. I can spend quite a few days away from the office on road trips so I can see the benefit of the information presented in this post. Carrying a portable document wallet system is a great one for me. All the business receipts go into their correct folders as well as my portable inbox, for any notes or anything else that needs collecting for later processing.
- My fifth and last link for this week is a link to a 100 GTD Resources from Mashable. This is the most recent up to date list of GTD resources and applications. There were some new ones on here that I had not heard of. I found out about this through Twitter.
Well, I have got a bit of research and other web work to do before I can call it a day. I am currently listening to a great R&B Spotify Playlist courtesy of Kieron Donoghue. If you have not done already, you must check out Spotify!
Hope you all have a great week.
I have been using Spotify for the last couple of weeks and I am very impressed with the service it offers. I have created a playlist of 20 Motivational Songs for you to listen to for free
So, what is Spotify?
Spotify is a new way to enjoy music. Simply download and install, before you know it you’ll be singing along to the genre, artist or song of your choice. With Spotify you are never far away from the song you want.
There are no restrictions in terms of what you can listen to or when. Forget about the hassle of waiting for files to download and fill up your hard drive before you get round to organising them. Spotify is instant, fun and simple.
One of the cool things you can do with Spotify is to create and share playlists. So, in the spirit of my site I have put together a playlist of 20 Motivational Songs for you to listen to, free of charge courtest of Spotify.
To use this list you need Spotify installed on your Mac or PC. Then, simply follow this link to listen to my 20 Motivational Songs. Cool!
Good news, I have ten Spotify invites to give out to readers of this blog. To get one, sign up to my newsletter (so I have your email address) and leave a comment here. The next ten people will get a free invite to what is the hottest free music system on the Internet right now!
So, here are my songs in no particular order!
- Life – Haddaway
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- I’ve Got the Power – Snap!
- Survivor – Desiny’s Child
- The Final Countdown – Europe
- What a Feeling – Irene Cara
- Circle of Life – Elton John
- Tubthumping – Chumbawamba
- Lose Yourself – Eminem
- Born to Be Wild – Steppenwolf
- Total Eclipse of the Heart – Bonnie Tyler
- You Raise Me Up – Josh Groban
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- The Best – Tina Turner
- Mony Mony – Billy Idol
- Jump – Van Halen
- Unbelievable – EMF
- Killer – SEAL
- My Heart Will Go On – Celine Dion
- Everybody Hurts – R.E.M.
I am not sure what regions Spotify currently works in but it does work in the UK for a change!
Got any more good Motivational Songs? Let me know and I can add them to the list.