Another week over, and another great week I have had.
Caught up with all my emails and sorted some projects. I always love the feeling of getting back to work after a break and being in control rather than out of control as so many are.
Hopefully this is the last week without my home office as I expect some movement on this next week. I will write an update post about this in the net couple of days.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a great little blog post about trusting your GTD system. YOu really do have to trust your GTD system as much as you trust your spouse 🙂 Good thought provoking read!
- My second link is a link to a 25 Free Mac Apps That Will Boost Your Productivity. There are some great apps on here thay you will have heard of and hopefully some that you will not have heard of. One of the gems for me was NameChanger, used it quite a lot already!
- My third link is a link to a blog post titled GTD: identifying your contexts from fellow GTD Blogger, Dragos Roua. Great post for people who are new to GTD or those already practicing GTD. I must admit that after reading this post I removed a couple of contexts of my own that were dormant. Great post!
- My fourth link is a link to a quite an old post about Creating a Paperless Office from Productivity501. This is somethign I am going through right now and I can not wait to get my new office sorted so I can move from the kitchen table back into my office!
- My fifth and last link is a link to a part 2 of some great OmniFocus tips for Advanced Users. This tip is about how to integrate email into OmniFocus. I have learned a lot from these posts and they are great reading for all OmniFocus users!
As always, wishing you all a very productive week ahead.
Also, be sure to follow me on Twitter as I post great Productivity and Motivational links on a daily basis!