This is my second post that I scheduled as I am currently enjoying a holiday in Italy.
Hopefully I will have had over a week playing with OmniFocus for the iPad now and my review of the app should be well under way.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post showing you how to Get Things Done in Evernote with One Notebook. Great post with some nice ideas on how to implement a GTD system with Evernote.
- My second link is a post reviewing the top GTD Apps for the Google Android Mobile OS. I use an iPhone but Android is a fast growing OS that a lot of developers are now taking notice of.
- My third link is to a post showing you how to Organize Your Web Surfing with Evernote. This is yet another great post showing you how the great note taking app, Evernote can be used in different ways.
- My fourth link is a link to an interesting post that looks at Defogging the cloud-computing myth. Cloud Computing has been an industry buzz word for quite a while and this article looks at some of the better cloud computing apps that can be used.
- My fifth and last link is to part 8 of a 14 part series from the Simple Dollar where they are discussing the Getting Things Done book by David Allen. This fourth installment is titled Getting Things Done: Making the Best Action Choices. This is an excellent series and well worth the time investment.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!