Yet another busy but productive week for me. Hope you have all enjoyed your weeks. Sure does not seem like a week since my first post with my weekly GTD and Productivity Links.
Here are my links for this week.
- My first link is a business week article titled Getting Serious about Getting Things Done. This is based on an interview with David Allen and is a good read.
- My second link is the Six Dollar GTD System from GTD Times. It is how to implement a low cost GTD system.
- My third link is the 43Folders.com post about the latest FireFox plugin called Ubiquity. Ubiquity is like Quicksilver for your web browser. I have been playing with this for a week or so and I am really getting into it.
- My fourth link is 25 ways to free up an hour a day to achieve your goals from ZenHabits. Great post that shows we all have time, if we just look hard enough.
- The last link this week is a guide to prioritizing tasks by need from Organize IT. Another good read from one of my favorite blogs.
I will be back tomorrow with more about the little email experiment that I have been doing..