Another week is over and the start of another week is soon to begin. Last week was a busy week for me and I got through it all unscathed.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a rather cool looking Gmail Mac email client called Sparrow. I have just rebuilt my main Mac to incorporate an SSD and I am looking to move away from Mail.app as it was hogging my system so the timing of this is perfect for me. If you use Gmail and a Mac be sure to give this a try.
- My second link is to a great post titled Motivated People Make Things Happen While Everyone Else Is Watching. How true is this! and the title of this post is just as good as the content found within.
- My third link is to a great review of the OmniFocus GTD App from Appstorm.net.
- My fourth link is a link to a review of Wunderlist: Free and Easy Task Management. This is cool looking and new GTD app doing the rounds.
- My fifth and last link is to a post is a great post from Lifehacker titled Set Aside a Mind Sweep Day When Work Piles Up. Good advice from the great Lifehacker blog.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!