Very productive week for me and looking forward some new challenges in the coming week.
Trying to get some more posts done in between my regular weekly links but I have a lot on at the moment so the blog post ideas are stacking up.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to another great Lifehacker post looking at Why I Get More Done with a Plain Text To-Do List. I always say it is not about the tools you use but more about getting things done the way that works for you. A simple pen and paper worked for me before I switched to OmniFocus.
- My second link is to a great post titled A ridiculously simple way for Getting Things Done. Some great little snippets in this one and definitely worth the read.
- My third link is to a producitivty post from Laura’s Dark Arcive that promotes her Top tips for Getting Things Done. Nice post with some simple ideas to increase your productivity.
- My fourth link is a link to 4 Tips To Improve Your Time Management Plan. Time Management is critical to productivity and this post is great for helping you with a Time Management Plan.
- My fifth and last link is to a nice little post from Facile Things titled GTD and the benefits of routine. I am big believer in routines so give this a read!
Hope you all have a great week ahead!